Staying Safe With Covid
1. Our Character Assistant and Entertainers have their temperature check prior to the current workday.
2. All assistants, facepainters, balloon twisters and magicians wear mask during every event
3. Hand Sanitizer is used prior to entering your event and upon leaving your event.
4. Social distancing parties are offered
5. We recommend children guest are limited to 10 little ones.
6. Facepainters will provide cheek or arm art but unfortunately can not provide art around mouth area.
7. Tattoo art is recommended.
8. We will do our part in keeping you and your family safe.
Deposit & Payment
A Non-Refundable $100 Deposit is required to reserve your character appearance. Deposit can be paid by Visa, Mastercard or Paypal. A Non-Refundable Deposit of 50% of total balance is due for events $400 or more.
Balance due must be paid in Cash before the character performs. Entertainers do not always have change, so please try to have the exact amount due at the time of payment.
We understand unforseen circumstances and cancellation of a party may be required. We will gladly reschedule your event once. A booking fee of $25 to reschedule will be charged. Rescheduling of any event must be made within 60 days of the initial event date.
When more than one character has been booked then cancelled a $50.00 entertainers fee will be charged and collected on the date we are notified. A 7 day notice is required to avoid the additional entertainers cancellation fee. Notice can be emailed to or you can contact us by phone at 972-274-3446. Example. If you booked 2 or more characters and decide to cancel 1 or more characters prior to your event date.
Our entertainers love what they do and give it their all on every single party. A gratuity is greatly appreciated upon your discretion. It is never demanded. A GRAND or SMALL tip is always a great way to let them know you appreciate their efforts of making your childs day or event very special.
Please be considerate of the weather condition. The Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex has hot summers. If you've hired a character mascot to make an appearance outside please provide a shaded area for them to perform. In extremely hot weather for our 1 hour or longer character appearanes we will have an intermission of 10 minutes, during this time they will get a drink of water and remove their head for some air. Please have a space away from your guest so the character can take a quick break. These 10 minutes are NOT considered part of the allotted time you've purchased. You will receive your full time.
Character Clubhouse Looks Forward To Helping You Celebrate Your Special Day!